Text on the effects and function of Indigo (Facts; Reduces tiredness and fatigue; Protects against oxidative stress; Improves immune system; Regulates the metabolism) Refer to the nutrient claims approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Indigo contains Vitamins B6, B12 and Vitamin C to help:
• Reducing tiredness and fatigue
• The normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems
• Normal mental functions
• Normal collagen formation for normal blood vessels function
• Normal energy metabolism as well as homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism
• The normal formation of red blood cells and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
* Improves focus and concentration refers to EFSA approved claims regarding the caffeine present in Guarana and green tea.
* Contains many antioxidants refers to the fact that Indigo contains many foods and other nutrients that contain both vitamins and minerals that are associated with anti-oxidative effects (such as Vitamin C, Flavanoids, Polyphenols, etc.). **
* No artificial sweeteners refer to the fact that Indigo does not contain added sugar but does contain naturally occurring sugars.